Vandeventer Black’s Intellectual Property team provides a wide range of services relating to patent, trademark, copyright, trade secrets and other intellectual property issues faced by businesses, organizations and individuals. Our primary goals are to help our clients identify, protect and utilize their intellectual property assets to their fullest potential.
We assist clients with identification and registration of intellectual property; proper use, licensing and assignment of intellectual property assets; and prosecution and/or defense of intellectual property issues in both federal and state courts as well as in administrative proceedings. In addition, we also counsel and advise clients on intellectual property issues involving the Internet and domain names.
Intellectual Property Areas:
- Identification and registration
- Proper use, licensing and assignment of intellectual property assets
- Prosecution and/or defense of intellectual property issues in federal and state courts and administrative proceedings
- Internet and domain name counseling
- Patent infringement litigation
- Assignment and licensing of patents
- Trademark selection, search and analysis
- Trademark registration and maintenance with U.S. Patent & Trademark Office and state trademark offices
- Trademark infringement and unfair competition litigation and domain name protection
- U.S. Copyright Office protection, assignment and licensing of all forms of copyrights, and infringement litigation
- Trade secrets, false advertising, software protection and licensing, and e-commerce
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about what Vandeventer Black’s legal team can do for you and your business, please give us a call 757.446.8600 or send us an email.