Professional Legal Advice for Businesses
At Vandeventer Black LLP, we handle the legal aspects of your business so you can focus on managing your business. We have in-depth knowledge of all aspects of business law, and can provide you with timely, cost-effective solutions to the issues you face. We also offer guidance to help you plan for your success and avoid problems. Our business attorneys can assist you with every dimension of your business including:
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Negotiation and closing of loans
- Secured transactions, local and international
- Tax planning
- Mergers, reorganizations, sales, and redemptions
- Contract negotiation, drafting, and planning
- Creditors’ rights and bankruptcy
We can also help you with surety bonds, performance and payment construction bonds, tax exempt bonds, and fiduciary bonds.
Additionally, if your business needs to buy, sell, or lease property, we have several experienced real estate attorneys who can readily navigate commercial real estate transactions. We are equipped to handle landlord/tenant matters, title disputes, commercial leases, foreclosures, and more.
We collaborate with members from our Health Care, Labor & Employment, Bankruptcy, Litigation, and Tax teams so you can benefit from specialized assistance in other areas affecting business.
Clients We Have Served
We extend our business law services to a multitude of industries and to businesses in every form. Some of our clients include:
- Limited liability companies
- “C” and “S” corporations
- General, limited, and limited liability partnerships
- Business and real estate investment trusts
- Non-profit organizations
- Community associations
- Professional Organizations
We stand ready to help you with your business.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about what Vandeventer Black’s Business Law team can do for you and your business, please give us a call or send us an email.